WATER & LAND USE PLANNING COMMITTEE
837 CLERMONT STREET
ANTIGO, WI 54409
TELEPHONE: (715) 627-6206
AGENDA, Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 8:30 A.M. in the Wolf River Room, Resource Center, 837 Clermont Street, Antigo, WI 54409.
THE COMMITTEE MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY OF THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW:
- Call the Meeting to Order at 8:30 A.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes of the October 27th meeting.
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Public Hearing 8:30 AM. Petition to AMEND 2014 Langlade County Farmland Preservation Plan Maps as an amendment to the Langlade County Comprehensive Plan 2009.
- At approximately 8:45 A.M. consider moving into closed session pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c), Wisconsin Statutes, considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. This is for the purpose of conducting the annual Director’s employee evaluation.
- At approximately 9:00 A.M., return to open session with possible action taken on any matters discussed in closed session.
- Update on parcel mapping and Land Information Program Strategic Initiative grant – Dave Tlusty.
- Discuss private road signs in the towns of Langlade and Evergreen.
- Farmland Preservation update
- Update on zoning, sanitary, land division, real property listing, and surveying activities:
- Adjourn meeting.
The Committee may discuss and take action on any items listed on the agenda.
If there is a quorum of any other governmental body present at the meeting, the existence of the quorum shall not constitute a meeting as no action of such body is contemplated.
Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Land Records & Regulations Department, 837 Clermont Street, Antigo, Wisconsin 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6206.