VETERAN’S SERVICE AGENDA
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015
The Veteran’s Committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below.
Place: Health Care Center – Boardroom
- Call the Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approve the Agenda and Approve Minutes From Previous Meeting Held November 9, 2015.
- Approve Budget Summary.
- Resolution to move John Zenkovich off of probation and advance to next step on Matrix effective December 1, 2015.
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Veteran’s Issues and Office Updates.
- Set Date for January Meeting and Tentative Date for February.
- Adjourn the Meeting.
Additional items may be discussed, with no action taken during the meeting for the purposes of preparing future public meeting agendas.
County Veteran Service Officer
Jim Jansen, Chairman