THURSDAY, January 7, 2016
Wolf River Room, Resource Center
THE COMMITTEE MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY OF THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW.
- Call the meeting to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approve/amend Minutes of December 3, 2015
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Discuss Juvenile Justice Program with Craig Hotchkiss.
- Set 2016 holidays for the County.
- Consider creating a casual employee position to provide clerical support for the Corporation Counsel’s Office and HR Department.
- Review and revise Personnel Policies.
- Review monthly bills for Corporation Counsel, Circuit Court, Clerk of Circuit Court, Probate/Juvenile, Register of Deeds and District Attorney.
- Set date for next meeting.
- Adjourn the meeting.
Additional items may be discussed, with no action taken during the meeting, for the purpose of preparing future meeting agendas.
If there is a quorum of any other governmental body present at the meeting, the existence of the quorum shall not constitute a meeting as no action of such body is contemplated.
Please note that, upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Ms. Judy Nagel, Langlade County Clerk, 800 Clermont Street, Antigo, WI 54409. Telephone: (715) 627-6200.