MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2016
Antigo City Hall (700 Edison Street); Multi-Purpose Room
1. Approval of Minutes from December 14, 2015 Meeting (as previously distributed)
2. Recommendation to Antigo Common Council to allow the Park, Cemetery and Recreation Commission the Authority to Award the Most Advantageous Bid for the City of Antigo for the Peaceful Valley Pavilion at the February Park, Cemetery and Recreation Commission Meeting (Requested by the Park, Recreation and Cemetery Supervisor)
3. Recommendation for the Park, Recreation and Cemetery Supervisor to Have Permission to Approve 2016 Shelter and/or Facility Reservation Requests for Annual Recurring Events and Programs (Requested by Park, Recreation and Cemetery Supervisor)
4. February Park, Cemetery and Recreation Commissino Meeting Date Change to Monday, February 22, 2016 at 5:30 pm (Information only-Requested by Park, Recreation and Cemetery Supervisor)
5. Any Other Matters (No Action may be Taken, Only Discussion and Referrals)
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies may be in attendance at the above-stated meeting. Any governmental body other than that specifically referred to above in this notice will take no action.
Please note that upon reasonable notice efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Jaime Horswill, 700 Edison Street, Antigo, WI 54409-1955. Telephone 623-3633 ext. 100.