Date: Monday, January 11, 2016
Time: 1:30 p.m.
The Veteran’s Committee may discuss and take action on any of the agenda items listed below.
Place: Health Care Center – Boardroom
- Call the meeting to order
- Pledge of allegiance.
- Approve the agenda and approve minutes from previous meeting held December 14, 2015.
- Approve budget summary.
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Veteran’s issues and office updates.
- Set date for February meeting and tentative date for March.
- Adjourn the meeting.
Additional items may be discussed, with no action taken during the meeting for the purposes of preparing future public meeting agendas.
County Veteran Service Officer
Jim Jansen, Chairman