Langlade County Personnel Committee Agenda
COMMITTEE: PERSONNEL COMMITTEE
DATE: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2016
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: Wolf River Room, Resource Center
THE COMMITTEE MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON ANY OF THE AGENDA ITEMS LISTED BELOW.
- Call the meeting to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Approve/amend minutes of January 7, 2016.
- Public comment on agenda items, and consideration of requests for items to be added to future meeting agendas.
- Review changes to employee handbook, including uniform allowances.
- Review requests to carry-forward department funds from 2015 budget.
- Request from Social Service to approve 2016 Casual LTE (Limited Term Employment) Clerk position and recommend Casual LTE position to be added to 2017 budget pending available funding.
- Create a temporary one-month casual employee allocating a maximum of 40 hours, to allow further research on the particulars of this position.
- Revise the rules of the county board regarding the process to refill vacant employment positions by replacing approval of the executive committee with approval of the personnel committee.
- Review and revise personnel policies.
- Review monthly bills for Corporation Counsel, Circuit Court, Clerk of Circuit Court, Probate/Juvenile, Register of Deeds and District Attorney.
- Set date for next meeting.
- Adjourn the meeting.
Additional items may be discussed, with no action taken during the meeting, for the purpose of preparing future meeting agendas.
Douglas Nonnenmacher, Chairman