WisDOT announces weight limits removals for North Central Region state highways
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) North Central Region today announced the schedule for lifting the springtime posted road weight restrictions on some of the region’s state highways.
Weight restrictions will be lifted at noon on Monday, April 25, 2016 on the following highways:
- WIS 52, Langlade County, between WIS 55 and the north Langlade County line.
- WIS 52, Forest County, between the south Forest County line and Smith Road.
- WIS 55, Forest County, between Argonne Street and the Michigan state line.
Class II roadway weight restrictions are still in effect. Additional information and updates for weight limit restrictions can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website at: http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/com-drv-vehs/mtr-car-trkr/ssnl-wt-rsrctns/class2roads.aspx
For more information regarding traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin’s north central region:
- Follow us on Twitter: @WisDOTnorthcent
- Visit the region’s 511 website: http://projects.511wi.gov/region/north-central/
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.