For the Antigo Times
The Langlade County Economic Development Corporation would like to invite you to a free Breakfast & Learn on June 29, 2016 from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Wood Technology Center for Excellence at NTC Antigo Campus – Room T131. This is an online marketing workshop with guest speaker Brad Gegare from DMI Studios. During the three-hour workshop, Brad will present the following information:
Part I: Website tips for your site to “work” right marketing section:
- Do you need a website? Is a Facebook page enough?
- Are you taking full advantage of your regional marketing partners and their listings or events?
- Is your brand represented online adequately? Is your first impression your last?
- Responsive Design – What is it and why does it matter? Browsing/searching trends to be aware of.
- “The little things” that all sites must have.
- Google algorithms and organic results – What “does your site work mean”?
- Content is king – What really matters?
- Is just having a website enough? Next steps.
Part 2: Social Media – Online marketing tips section:
- Website launched – now what? How do people find me online? Phonebooks are dead.
- How Yellowbook/phonebooks fool you. You are partnering with competition.
- Metrics – Eye on the prize – Monitor results on/offline marketing – Needle moving?
- Social Media Strategy – Which one? What fits my business?
- Bring value in return for social media attention
- Drive “Likes” and “Followers” not short-term traffic
- Links = Endorsements
Attendees of the free event and breakfast will be able to sign up at the end to win one of (2) Runway sites to be given away to attendees of all locations. Runway site prizes are provided from DMI Studios and are valued at $1,282.
Seats are limited. Register by calling Keri Beck at (715) 623-2085 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24th.