The Wisconsin Department of Transportation continues to assess roadways for damage and detour routes as necessary. Please use caution when traveling in impacted areas. If you see standing water turnaround.
- US 2 is closed east of Odanah at Lake Road. Traffic detoured via US 51, WIS 77, WIS 13, WIS 77, US 63, and US 53.
- US 2 is closed at Denomie Creek near Bad River in Odanah.
- WIS 13 is closed between Mellen and Ashland. Use WIS 77, US 63 and US 53 and US 2 as alternative route.
- WIS 137 at Wipperfurth Road in Ashland between Sanborn Avenue and US 2 is now open.
- US 63 is closed at Twentymile Creek near Grand View, north of Drummond.
- US 63 is closed near Bibon Swamp between Grand View and Mason.
- WIS 35 north of Danbury at Riverside is now open.
- WIS 77/ MN 48 border bridge west of Danbury now open.
- WIS 122 between US 2 and WIS 77 is now open.
- WIS 122 closed north of US 2 to Michigan State Line. No official detour posted.
- WIS 169 is closed between WIS 13 and US 2. No official detour posted.
- WIS 27 north of Hayward, off of WIS 77 near Smith Lake is now open.
- WIS 63 is closed in Hayward. A local detour is signed.
- WIS 27/ WIS 77 north of Hayward is open to traffic.
- WIS 77 at Oak Tree Drive to County Road G just east of Minong is now open.
- WIS 77 at Old Bass Lake Road southwest of Minong is now open.
- US 53 between Lampson and Minong has both lanes open.
Motorists are advised to drive with caution on all area roads and are reminded not to drive through standing water. For up-to-date closures and detour information visit www.511wi.gov, download the free mobile app or follow @511WI on Twitter.