Flooding in northwest Wisconsin has several highways closed
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation continues to assess roadways for damage and detour routes as necessary. Please use caution when traveling in impacted areas. If you see standing water turnaround.
- US 2 is closed east of Odanah at Lake Road. Traffic detoured via US 51, WIS 77, WIS 13, WIS 77, US 63, and US 53.
- US 2 is closed at Denomie Creek near Bad River in Odanah.
- WIS 13 is closed between Mellen and Ashland. Use WIS 77, US 63 and US 53 and US 2 as alternative route.
- WIS 137 at Wipperfurth Road in Ashland between Sanborn Avenue and US 2 is now open.
- US 63 is closed at Twentymile Creek near Grand View, north of Drummond.
- US 63 is closed near Bibon Swamp between Grand View and Mason.
- WIS 35 north of Danbury at Riverside is now open.
- WIS 77/ MN 48 border bridge west of Danbury now open.
- WIS 122 between US 2 and WIS 77 is now open.
- WIS 122 closed north of US 2 to Michigan State Line. No official detour posted.
- WIS 169 is closed between WIS 13 and US 2. No official detour posted.
- WIS 27 north of Hayward, off of WIS 77 near Smith Lake is now open.
- WIS 63 is closed in Hayward. A local detour is signed.
- WIS 27/ WIS 77 north of Hayward is open to traffic.
- WIS 77 at Oak Tree Drive to County Road G just east of Minong is now open.
- WIS 77 at Old Bass Lake Road southwest of Minong is now open.
- US 53 between Lampson and Minong has both lanes open.
Motorists are advised to drive with caution on all area roads and are reminded not to drive through standing water. For up-to-date closures and detour information visit www.511wi.gov, download the free mobile app or follow @511WI on Twitter.