WisDOT highways remain closed after flooding events July 11
Work continues to repair, reopen roadways
- WIS 13 corridor is closed between Mellen and WIS 112. Traffic is detoured via WIS 77, US 51, US 2.
- US 63 is closed at Twentymile Creek near Grand View. Truck traffic is detoured via County Highway N and County Highway A. Car traffic only is detoured at Grand View via Raymond Road and North Sweden Road.
o Work to repair damages on US 63 is underway. The project includes debris removal, culvert repair and pavement work. WisDOT anticipates this project will be complete and US 63 will be open to traffic mid-August.
- WIS 122 closed north of US 2 to Michigan State line. Work expected to begin next week. No official detour posted.
- WIS 169 is closed between WIS 13 and US 2. Traffic is detoured via WIS 77, US 51, US 2.
- Work to replace the culvert at the South Tributary to Vaughn Creek, located one-half-mile north of Gurney (between Cameron Road and Jensen Road) is underway. The highway is open at this location to local traffic only. Project completion scheduled for August 31.
Motorists are advised to use caution in these areas and adhere to signed closures. For up-to-date closures and detour information visit www.511wi.gov, download the free mobile app or follow @511WI on Twitter.