New operating hours for the Elcho Area Community Food Pantry
For the Antigo Times
ELCHO, WI – After being in operation for the last year the Elcho Area Community Food Pantry, an evaluation of the usage of the food pantry was conducted and a change is being made to the hours the pantry is open. Starting on February 1, 2017 the food pantry will be open:
- Monday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- THE PANTRY WILL NO LONGER BE OPEN ON THURSDAYS.
- Starting March 18, 2017, the Food Pantry will be open the third Saturday of each month 10:00 am – Noon
Steering Committee volunteers are needed to
- Creating and maintaining a social media presence for the food pantry
- Assisting with fundraising opportunities
- Marketing and Advertising assistance
- Identifying sources of grants and writing of grants
The Elcho Area Community Food Pantry is a Nor For Profit, Tax Exempt 501(c)3 corporation with a mission to provide supplemental food support for nutritionally at-risk households. The food pantry provides services for individuals located between Antigo, Rhinelander and Crandon which includes Pearson, Deerbrook, Summit Lake, Post Lake and Pelican Lake.